A common noun names a person, place, or thing.
Look at the underlined noun and fill in the bubble
the noun is a person, place, or thing.
1. Next week Sally and her sister are going on a trip.
2. Their mother and father are taking them to Disneyland.
3. Sally jumped on her bed when she heard about the trip.
4. They will fly with their parents on an airplane.
5. Sally told her class at school about the trip.
6. Her best friend Nancy will miss Sally while she is gone.
7. Sally will buy Nancy a shirt from Disneyland.
8. Sally's parents will drive their car to the airport.