A common noun names a person, place, or thing.
Look at the underlined noun and fill in the bubble
the noun is a person, place, or thing.
1. Kathleen and her mother went to the library.
2. They are looking for books about dinosaurs.
3. Kathleen learned about dinosaurs at her school.
4. The librarian shows her the books about dinosaurs.
5. She uses her library card to check out three books.
6. Kathleen and her mother walk to the store.
7. They will buy some milk and cookies.
8. Kathleen will read her books and have a nice snack.