A common noun names a person, place, or thing.
Look at the underlined noun and fill in the bubble
the noun is a person, place, or thing.
1. On Thanksgiving we will visit my grandmother.
2. We will drive to her house in our blue van.
3. My mom made two pumpkin pies to bring along.
4. Grandmother lives over the river and through the woods.
5. My brother and I ride in the back seat.
6. Her house is next to the city park.
7. We play on the swings before Thanksgiving dinner.
8. I eat pumpkin pie for dessert.