Mixed Up Sentences
page 1 page 2 page 3 page 4 page 5
Look at these sentences boys and girls. They are all mixed up. Can you put them in the right order?
Here is some help for you. The first word in the sentence has a capital letter, and the last word has a
period next to it.
Remember you can print the page to do the work with your pencil.
Click here if you would like to print the work. A new page will appear and you can print just the work.
1. fishing went the The boys lake. at
2. after Dad the work. newspaper reads
3. fun Math subject. is a
4. walked to friends. The school boy his with
5. class. She a picnic went with on her
6. good. taste butter jelly and Peanut
7. was of full apples. The tree
8. at sale Pencils on are store. the
9. sunny. sky bright was and The
10. bike helmet. ride I with a my
You can also visit our kindergarten class
free printable pages by clicking here