Mixed Up Sentences
page 1 page 2 page 3 page 4 page 5
Look at these Thanksgiving sentences boys and girls. They are all mixed up. Can you put them in the right order?
Here is some help. The first word in the sentence has a capital letter, and the last word has a
period next to it.
Remember you can print the page to do the work with your pencil.
Click here if you would like to print the work. A new page will appear and you can print just the work.
1. Thursday. always Thanksgiving is a on
2. mom shopped stores. three My at
3. turkey twenty weighs Our over pounds.
4. Mom early woke up turkey. the cook to
5. peanut butter I on celery. put the
6. aunt uncle came My house. and over to our
7. dad. my football watched game I the with
8. gravy. ate mashed potatoes I my with
9. said a dinner. prayer We before
10.pumpkin We dessert. pie had for
You can also visit our kindergarten class
free printable pages by clicking here