Mixed Up Sentences
page 1 page 2 page 3 page 4 page 5
Look at these sentences boys and girls. They are all mixed up. Can you put them in the right order?
Here is some help. The first word in the sentence has a capital letter, and the last word has a
period next to it.
Remember you can print the page to do the work with your pencil.
Click here if you would like to print the work. A new page will appear and you can print just the work.
1. computer. play I to like on my
2. don't have I internet it. on
3. It my sister's computer. old is
4. dad it up me. for My set
5. desk bedroom. The computer on is a my in
6. games. lot of I pc have a
7. homework has first. My done to be
8. weather nice is When the outside. play I
9. am learning computer. to type I on my
10.my name I cursive. can write in
You can also visit our kindergarten class
free printable pages by clicking here