Mixed Up Sentences
page 1 page 2 page 3 page 4 page 5
Look at these sentences boys and girls. They are all mixed up. Can you put them in the right order?
Here is some help for you. The first word in the sentence has a capital letter, and the last word has a
period or a question mark next to it.
Remember you can print the page to do the work with your pencil.
Click here if you would like to print the work. A new page will appear and you can print just the work.
1. trip. went on class Our a field
2. the I going Saturday. am zoo to on
3. way We home. ran the all
4. piano school. have I practice after
5. movie? time you to What are going the
6. sister me. play My likes to with
7. bus rode yellow on the We school. to
8. spelling Do know list? you the
9. games computer. on to play I my like
10. playground? driving the to we are When
You can also visit our kindergarten class
free printable pages by clicking here