Mixed Up Sentences
page 1 page 2 page 3 page 4 page 5
Look at these sentences boys and girls. They are all mixed up. Can you put them in the right order?
Here is some help for you. The first word in the sentence has a capital letter, and the last word has a
period next to it.
Remember you can print the page to do the work with your pencil.
Click here if you would like to print the work. A new page will appear and you can print just the work.
1. catch me. likes play dad My to with
2. He sky. throws ball the into the high
3. ball backyard. We in our play
4. before wash hands our We dinner.
5. I ate vegetables. my of all
6. had We dessert. cookies for
7. chapter book a read to like I evening. in the
8. hard words. mom My with the me helps
9. teeth brush before bed. I my going to
10. tomorrow. We shopping at the go store will
You can also visit our kindergarten class
free printable pages by clicking here