Mixed Up Sentences
page 1 page 2 page 3 page 4 page 5
Look at these sentences boys and girls. They are all mixed up. Can you put them in the right order?
Here is some help. The first word in the sentence has a capital letter, and the last word has a
period next to it.
Remember you can print the page to do the work with your pencil.
Click here if you would like to print the work. A new page will appear and you can print just the work.
1. am school going I today. to
2. to do homework. like We our
3. walked park to We the school. after
4. bounced She ball the high. very
5. teacher chapter book. Our is reading a
6. rode field trip. We the school bus for a
7. money buy my hot lunch. I have to
8. library lunch. went We the to after
9. cold play It was too outside. to
10. mom dentist. took to me My the
You can also visit our kindergarten class
free printable pages by clicking here