Mixed Up Sentences
page 1 page 2 page 3 page 4 page 5
Look at these Halloween sentences boys and girls. They are all mixed up. Can you put them in the right order?
Here is some help. The first word in the sentence has a capital letter, and the last word has a
period next to it.
Remember you can print the page to do the work with your pencil.
Click here if you would like to print the work. A new page will appear and you can print just the work.
1. is Saturday year. on Halloween a this
2. store the went We costumes. to to buy
3. like dress I princess. a will up
4. cowboy. a will brother My be
5. wait We dark. gets it until
6. dad each Our house. to walks us
7. pass candy. to home Mom out stays
8. bags. treat trick or and our We say open
9. people give We you thank say us candy. after
10. Halloween. good time My I and brother had a on
You can also visit our kindergarten class
free printable pages by clicking here