Mixed Up Sentences
page 1 page 2 page 3 page 4 page 5
Look at these sentences boys and girls. They are all mixed up. Can you put them in the right order?
Here is some help. The first word in the sentence has a capital letter, and the last word has a
period next to it.
Remember you can print the page to do the work with your pencil.
Click here if you would like to print the work. A new page will appear and you can print just the work.
1. mall time. Christmas We go the to at
2. decorations. mall The lot of has a
3. present buy sister. I a for my
4. Santa picture We get with Claus. our
5. lunch eat in mall. We our the
6. dad us takes Our lot. tree the to
7. tall tree. I Christmas pick a out
8. van. ties Dad tree on the top of the
9. Christmas radio songs. The plays
10. tree The house. nice looks our in
You can also visit our kindergarten class
free printable pages by clicking here