Mixed Up Sentences
page 1 page 2 page 3 page 4 page 5
Look at these sentences boys and girls. They are all mixed up. Can you put them in the right order?
Here is some help for you. The first word in the sentence has a capital letter, and the last word has a
period next to it.
Remember you can print the page to do the work with your pencil.
Click here if you would like to print the work. A new page will appear and you can print just the work.
1. have a dog. large brown We
2. plays dog the in yard. Our
3. The the fence. jumped dog over
4. for our I walked looked dog. and
5. computer. made Mom on signs the
6. picture of had The signs a the dog.
7. taped street poles. I the signs on
8. person found A nice dog. our
9. house. walked She to our dog the
10.see I happy dog. large was to our brown
You can also visit our kindergarten class
free printable pages by clicking here