Mixed Up Sentences
page 1 page 2 page 3 page 4 page 5
Look at these sentences boys and girls. They are all mixed up. Can you put them in the right order?
Here is some help. The first word in the sentence has a capital letter, and the last word has a
period next to it.
Remember you can print the page to do the work with your pencil.
Click here if you would like to print the work. A new page will appear and you can print just the work.
1. snow falling the The is ground. on
2. today. school There no is
3. put on and hats gloves. We our
4. snowman in I make backyard. a the
5. carrot I a use nose. for the
6. snowballs We tree. at throw the
7. dad sledding takes us Our to the hill.
8. hill. I walking get tired the up
9. down brother. I sled with hill the my
10. home. We cocoa hot drink at
You can also visit our kindergarten class
free printable pages by clicking here